Id33B6: How I created a popular blog (and you can too)...

duminică, 22 ianuarie 2012

How I created a popular blog (and you can too)...

 

Please enable your images to see this


The other day I complained on my Google+ wall (join me on Google+ here),

that after 18 months of blogging and about 300 posts I had close to 
27,000 comments.
 
Of course, right after I said that my blog got very quiet...lol
 
Can you imagine complaining about too many comments?
 
Well, it's not much of a stretch, trust me.
 
18 months ago, no one every heard of me.
 
And now Traffic Generation Cafe is hustling and bustling with loyal readers, constant engagement, links from other blogs, and what have you.
 
And I am spilling my beans on how I did it in this post:
 
 
Share this post with your followers here:

 
And here are two more post from this week you might've missed:
 
 
I have a confession to make: forums were never my favorite way to bring
in traffic.
 
I never thought they paid off in terms of the amount of work you have to
put in and the potential return.
 
Well, in this post James Pruitt proved me wrong.
 
With screenshots of the traffic he gets from forums (WOW!), but even
more convincing, with the screenshots of the paychecks from the 
forum traffic...
 
Share this post with your followers here:
 
FacebookTwitterMore...
 
Majestic SEO is a PAID backlink checker, but in this post I'll show you 
how to use it for FREE.
 
Share this post with your followers here:
 
 
And please - DO let me know your thoughts in comments!
 
Have fun catching up on your reading!

Ana
 
Please enable your images to see this

Check out my toolbox here
Promote your Site at TGC

 
PS   I am sure you noticed that Traffic Generation Cafe design has been
through a few changes in the past month.
 
And this is not the end - I am still working on improving the blog with
TRAFFIC CONVERSION in mind.
 
So this week, we'll be talking about how to make more money with
less traffic - make sure you visit TGC, if you want to do the same on
your blog!
 
 
PPS   FINALLY: a contest that's based on the quality of your content
and not on who you know and how much traffic you can drive to the
contest host!
 
 

 
 
Please enable your images to see this

PO Box 11300, Marana, AZ 85658, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jMyMrCysrLSsTIwcjIxMnLRGtIzMDJyMzIwM

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu