Id33B6: you bought WHAT!?!

joi, 19 ianuarie 2012

you bought WHAT!?!

Ya, my wife was kinda upset.

Let me explain.  My accountant just showed me that I've actually spent over $280k on "internet marketing" products over the past few years.

So - I guess it makes sense WHY she was kinda upset... BUT...

YOU should be happy... do you want to know why? 

How would you like my "cliff notes" on what actually worked, and how to do it?

That would save you a LOT of time and money, wouldn't it? 

Ya, I thought so.  :) 

I just posted up this video that shows you what I learned in all the $280k of courses.  What works, and what doesn't.  I hope it helps:

--->> http://hypertracker.com/go/russbrun/instanttraffic

So, this video should give you the ability to NEVER have to buy another traffic course again...

Sound fair? 

Cool - I hope you love it:

--->> http://hypertracker.com/go/russbrun/instanttraffic

Thanks
Russell Brunson

P.S. - oh ya, forgot to tell you...  on the video I actually GIVE you a free employee for a month too (that way you can outsource all this stuff, without having to pay a fortune until AFTER it's making you money).

Is it OK if I overdeliver...?  Good, I thought you wouldn't mind.  :)

--->> http://hypertracker.com/go/russbrun/instanttraffic

 

 

 

 



If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe

SuccessEtc LLC 10280 W. Ustick Rd Boise, Idaho 83704 United States (208) 323-9451

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu