Id33B6: * Marketing Tip: Use the Word Documents you Already Have for Online Marketing

luni, 16 ianuarie 2012

* Marketing Tip: Use the Word Documents you Already Have for Online Marketing

 Hi Fellows
 
Firstly I hope 2012 has started off positively for you, 
and that this time of resolutions gives you a good reason to improve your life, and your pocket!
 
 
If you have 5 minutes, I want to hear your feedback on the following post
 
 
 
It is partly about a Software tool that can help you grow your business online in 2012, so make sure to  let me know what you think about it.
 
It is getting incredible responses!
 
The last 24 hours since this was released, it seems like 
nothing else mattered...
 
This has the set the whole IM world on FIRE.
 
From guru's to newbies, everyone's getting in on this 
while they can.
 
 
In other News:
 
I wanted to let you know that 2012 is going to be a big year for me, and if you care to follow along,
I believe you will learn a lot (of how to, and sometimes how NOT to do internet Marketing)
 
I'll be doing a daily BRAIN DUMP -> basically dumping everything in my brain regarding internet Marketing on that day,
the tools I'm using,
the techniques that are working
and what is not working.
 
Now Go, Read and comment on the post please:
 
Hope to hear from you soon.
 
Louis Slabbert
 
http://www.InternetMarketingMagic.org.uk

13 Egerton Gardens, Hendon, London, London NW44BB, UNITED KINGDOM

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jMyszJxMzLSsjEzMrCycnLRmtIwMnKwMbOwc

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu